What's new

Profitable EA Shuhan Hedge EA X-2 latest Ea

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Dear All,

Attached is an original EA I made. This EA is inspired by combining both the counter-trend and trend-following features of XMT-Scalper courtesy of Master Capella into one.

The EA does not require any indicator.

The logic is primarily placing pending orders in a certain pip gap away from current bid price. It can use pending stops for breakouts, or pending limits for counter-trend, or both can be turned on at the same time.

It has OCO features to focus trading on one direction only, and has many other interesting features pertaining to risk and money management.

Feel free to backtest and suggest improvements. You can try the SET file which is attached, or you may try optimising using your personal parameters found.

The EA does not have expiry date. You can use it freely. The EA must be run using very tight spreads or low commission in a fast trading environment for it to work.

Attach it to M1 charts only. Kindly change the .TXT file to .SET extension. I cannot upload the SET file due to restriction in the uploading system.

Regards,
Mr. He

<b>UPDATED SET FILE</b>: Shuhan Hedge EA Optimized Set 2 SET file courtesy of John

Attachments

• Shuhan Hedge EA X-2 eur usd gbp jpy 1m.set
    5.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Shuhan Hedge EA X-2.ex4
    139.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Test 1 X-2.set
    5.6 KB · Views: 59
Dear All,

Attached is an original EA I made. This EA is inspired by combining both the counter-trend and trend-following features of XMT-Scalper courtesy of Master Capella into one.

The logic is primarily placing pending orders in a certain pip gap away from current bid price. It can use pending stops for breakouts, or pending limits for counter-trend, or both can be turned on at the same time.

It has OCO features to focus trading on one direction only, and has many other interesting features pertaining to risk and money management.

Feel free to backtest and suggest improvements. You can try the SET file which is attached, or you may try optimising using your personal parameters found.

The EA does not have expiry date. You can use it freely. The EA must be run using very tight spreads or low commission in a fast trading environment for it to work.

Attach it to M1 charts only. Kindly change the .TXT file to .SET extension. I cannot upload the SET file due to restriction in the uploading system.

Regards,
Mr. He

<b>UPDATED SET FILE</b>: Shuhan Hedge EA Optimized Set 2 SET file courtesy of John
The Set File is giving loses

Dear All,

Regards,
Mr. He

Has it done well So far? I am interested in either downloading or building one, I just am not sure how yet.

Dear All,

Regards,
Mr. He

Can you give more insight into what settings can be personally done for a 100$ account and not get blown

Can you give more insight into what settings can be personally done for a 100$ account and not get blown
May I humbly suggest that you try to open a Cent account to turn your 100$ into 10000 cents (it will be shown as "10000" in the MT4 account instead of "100"), then you can try to use a lot size of either 0.01 (lower risk) or 0.1 (higher risk) instead of using 0.01 lot (extreme risk) for a normal $100 standard account which would normally get your account blown up pretty soon. To be honest, not many EA are designed to work well with smaller accounts of $100. Most of them would require you to have a minimum of either $1000 or more. Therefore, I think the only way you could possibly survice with $100 is to use a "CENT" account. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best and God bless. bye.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.