What's new

Simple signals with simple results.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pipduck

What to expect from the signals?
  1. Max. 4 trades per week. Quality over quantity.
  2. RR-ratio: At least positive 2.
During the signals I will advice to either close the trade completely or to leave a partial open for more potential profit. TP levels can change, so keep your notifications on at always! Never forget to use solid risk management. If you need risk management advice for my signals, I can give examples.

What to expect from the signals?
  1. Max. 4 trades per week. Quality over quantity.
  2. RR-ratio: At least positive 2.
During the signals I will advice to either close the trade completely or to leave a partial open for more potential profit. TP levels can change, so keep your notifications on at always! Never forget to use solid risk management. If you need risk management advice for my signals, I can give examples.

This was a signal in London. However I could not post it as this thread was not live yet.

USDJPY sell now 127.715
SL: 128.070
TP: 126.951 ( initial TP, but we will target lower prices )

This trade hit BE.

Buy Gold now at 1855
SL: 1849.10
TP: Open. Will be updated as this is a short term to swing trade.

Be mindful of your risk.

I will not calculate this trade as an official signal as I only want to give scalps and day trades.

Buy Gold now at 1855
SL: 1849.10
TP: Open. Will be updated as this is a short term to swing trade.

Be mindful of your risk.

I will not calculate this trade as an official signal as I only want to give scalps and day trades.
Put this on BE and let's see if we can swing this one.

Another short term to swing trade signal. I was not available in Ny, so we could not enter Eu for a buy then. Buy now.
SL: 1.06780
TP: 1.09370

Seeing as we already have a 1:3 risk-to-reward ratio. Feel free to close half of your trade. Book 66 pips.
Close now half of what is left open with 100 pips! Remember our SL was 17 pips. You do the calculation for the risk-to-reward ratio ;)

Result of the week:
1. EURUSD: 66 pips, 100 pips and BE.
2. GBPUSD: BE.

A nice week it was.
From this week I will post results in stead of signals. If you want signals, let me know!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.