What's new

Simplicity Superez indicator

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Watch Rafa Ribeiro videos on youtube about this system, he seems to like it and has good results with it. But it is not about the system, it all depends on the trader.

Hi.
it would be nice if this system worked, do not want to waste time on long tests !!
Hello, I am the person who created the system. We have been using this system for several profitable years. In addition to that, our system is the only one that I am aware of in the forex industry that comes with live weekly classes for life at no additional cost. Just purchase the system and the classes are free every week. I teach classes twice a week and my colleague the record breaking forex trader Ms. Jenny also teaches a class during the week live. We also have a private Telegram group for our members where trade discussion take place. So you are never left alone to figure it out on our own. We are here to help you succeed.

Hello, I am the person who created the system. We have been using this system for several profitable years. In addition to that, our system is the only one that I am aware of in the forex industry that comes with live weekly classes for life at no additional cost. Just purchase the system and the classes are free every week. I teach classes twice a week and my colleague the record breaking forex trader Ms. Jenny also teaches a class during the week live. We also have a private Telegram group for our members where trade discussion take place. So you are never left alone to figure it out on our own. We are here to help you succeed.
hi) thank you very much for the explanations!

Has anyone used this? I am trying to see if this is worth my while to grab this. Can someone reach out to me and let me know if it is good 2 go!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.