What's new

New EA Single entry EA with stop loss and take profit

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

zuh982

Hi all i would like to share an EA im currently working on based on a custom indicator.
The EA needs improvement and works in forward test only please test on demo account first
it works on all time frame and compatible for all charts

Anyone who wants to contribute kindly let me know i will send source code and new updates will be provided for free for members that contribute to the thread

To install place Dark Point.ex4 in indicators folder then place DarkPoint EA 1 in experts folder then load on chart.

Attachments

• Dark Point.ex4
    58.3 KB · Views: 50
  • DarkPoint EA (1).ex4
    14.8 KB · Views: 33
update: use the following graphs

EURUSD M30 GBPUSD M5 USDJPY H1 USDCHF M30 GBPCAD H1 USDCAD M5

with stop loss 2 and take profit 3

Hi all i would like to share an EA im currently working on based on a custom indicator.
The EA needs improvement and works in forward test only please test on demo account first
it works on all time frame and compatible for all charts

Anyone who wants to contribute kindly let me know i will send source code and new updates will be provided for free for members that contribute to the thread

To install place Dark Point.ex4 in indicators folder then place DarkPoint EA 1 in experts folder then load on chart.
Hope this EA dont use Grid or Martingale methods....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.