What's new

SL, TP, Auto Trailing EA for mt5

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

atmolight

The Auto SL TP Expert Advisor For MT4, by the name itself, is a manual trading tool that automatically sets the stop loss and take profit of trades manually opened by the trader. Although the user is given an option to apply the robot to either the active symbol or all pairs in the trading account as defined in Inputs, the expert advisor seems to work on the active symbol only in the actual practice. The second option (i.e., all pairs) is the default setting for trade management.

There are certain conditions that must be satisfied before the robot performs the trade adjustment process. First, the trade should have no magic number, meaning the trade is opened manually or it is opened by another expert advisor with a magic number of zero. Next, the trade should have no take profit. This means that the trade adjustment will be done by the robot only once for each trade. Also, the trade should have been open for at most one minute. Beyond one minute, the robot will not adjust the stop loss and take profit.

Attachments

• TP SL Trailing MT5 Robot.ex5
    69 KB · Views: 32
The Auto SL TP Expert Advisor For MT4, by the name itself, is a manual trading tool that automatically sets the stop loss and take profit of trades manually opened by the trader. Although the user is given an option to apply the robot to either the active symbol or all pairs in the trading account as defined in Inputs, the expert advisor seems to work on the active symbol only in the actual practice. The second option (i.e., all pairs) is the default setting for trade management.

There are certain conditions that must be satisfied before the robot performs the trade adjustment process. First, the trade should have no magic number, meaning the trade is opened manually or it is opened by another expert advisor with a magic number of zero. Next, the trade should have no take profit. This means that the trade adjustment will be done by the robot only once for each trade. Also, the trade should have been open for at most one minute. Beyond one minute, the robot will not adjust the stop loss and take profit.
How may trades this EA is making on each day?

Sounds awesome, this could come in handy. The EA I'm curently using isn't working properly and the best alternative I want is paid. Can you hide the stop loss or add a ATR trailing feature like Ultimate Trailing Stop EA?

Mmmhm interesting lemme chexk it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.