What's new

Profitable EA SmartDashboard EA for MT4 Forex currencies

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Masim1

Here is a SmartDashboard EA trial to trade currencies. Install on MT4 and wait for Currency meter to show percent.
Sell when 15% or below
Buy when 85% or above75D3697F-7E73-4ADA-955A-275655C9B24F.jpeg

Attachments

• SmartDashboardEA.zip
    282.6 KB · Views: 209
Currency strength dashboards can be quite profitable when used with proper money management. I'm all in for this. Will download and start testing it on a demo with the intention of using it in live account soon enough.

Sure! Take your time..
Hey Masim, have you been using this dashboard? And what's your profit percentage? Or should I say what's your profit to loss ratio? And can you please explain time how you use it exactly? Do you immediately open a trade in the recommended currency pair once the dashboard pops up the alert?

Thanks for your time and help bro.

Hey Masim, have you been using this dashboard? And what's your profit percentage? Or should I say what's your profit to loss ratio? And can you please explain time how you use it exactly? Do you immediately open a trade in the recommended currency pair once the dashboard pops up the alert?

Thanks for your time and help bro.
Hello! Yes! This EA is actually my property and in my copyright. My advice is that you open it upon a trade suggested. You can set 5-10 pips default especially when scalping and after that you can trail. Any information needed you can post here. The win rate is more than 85% on all major pairs

Hello! Yes! This EA is actually my property and in my copyright. My advice is that you open it upon a trade suggested. You can set 5-10 pips default especially when scalping and after that you can trail. Any information needed you can post here. The win rate is more than 85% on all major pairs
Thanks for creating this lovely dashboard EA. It's a great tool for manual traders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.