What's new

Solar Winds (no repaint with alert)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

3xp0n3nt

Solar Wind is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.

Solar Wind provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.

Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.

Attachments

• Solar-Winds-joy-histo-no-repaint-with-alert.ex4
    17 KB · Views: 146
Solar Wind is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.

Solar Wind provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.

Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
:confused:I have never heard/seen solar wind indicator that does not repaint!!!!! Either way, will test itOk hand

Works pretty well in the strategy tester. It's a histogram indicator of solar wind! DOESNT REPAINT! Adding another indicator to it for entries will be cool since it doesn't give arrow signals.Ok handOk handOk hand

Which indicators do not repeat? I've been trying to find some and cannot find one. PLease suggest any good indicators?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.