What's new

Someone selling EA for 30k USD

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tderrick

Hi I'm seeking some advice.

I've been speaking to an EA developer who wants to sell me this ea for 30K USD. Its obviously overpriced but I've never seen anything like it.

It opens multiple stop limit orders before the successful trades. Its pretty profitable but trades once per few days. Doesn't seem to be random..so far its done over 50% in one week.. Its not martingale or other rubbish

If anyone knows more about this please get in touch

Screenshot_20200409-205536_MetaTrader 4.jpg
Screenshot_20200409-205609_MetaTrader 4.jpg

I've been speaking to an EA developer who wants to sell me this ea for 30K USD. Its obviously overpriced but I've never seen anything like it.

It opens multiple stop limit orders before the successful trades. Its pretty profitable but trades once per few days. Doesn't seem to be random..so far its done over 50% in one week.. Its not martingale or other rubbish

View attachment 6891
View attachment 6892
Friend, I really don't know why someone would want to sell an EA for $30k to a retail trader. That's too expensive.

I don't think its worth to think about an EA that costs 30k. For 30k it should be the holy grail of EA's:LOL:

Yes I found him on mql5 but didn't want to post to seem like I'm advertising as I as I am not associated with the product.

I was reading some other posts and saw it might be a tick bot? Opens and closes in seconds and brokers will never allow a withdraw ?

No worries. Yeah, I saw that one. Was planning to test the demo next week.

Looks like it's based on latency arbitrage. I don't know much about that, only started to reasearch that today ;)

No worries. Yeah, I saw that one. Was planning to test the demo next week.

Looks like it's based on latency arbitrage. I don't know much about that, only started to reasearch that today ;)

This is interesting, I'm researching it now too but it sounds like the same "tick scalper" technique I was referring to, I'm sure brokers reject the withdrawal
I heard IC markets send a warning and close accounts after referring to it as "high-frequency scalping"

This is interesting, I'm researching it now too but it sounds like the same "tick scalper" technique I was referring to, I'm sure brokers reject the withdrawal
I heard IC markets send a warning and close accounts after referring to it as "high-frequency scalping"

If you receive such a warning then reduce the pairs, it is nothing to worry about. Don't have the EA opened on 15 pairs, instead use 5 pairs for example. In addition, IC Markets sends a message at 5.000 requests while it will disable your account at 25.000 requests. I am speaking from experience. In addition, you may find a broker that meets the criteria of such an EA by taking as a parameter high frequency trading. Nothing to worry :cool:

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG
    58.2 KB · Views: 26

Yes, looks like it's the same or at least similar technique. I also read about brokers rejecting withdrawal. I guess it's just too good to be true :sleep:

Yes, looks like it's the same or at least similar technique. I also read about brokers rejecting withdrawal. I guess it's just too good to be true :sleep:

I came across the following below, the video is convincing as hell but shady reviews online. Their FX book is convincing as hell. I just dont trust the 5k price tag via bitcoin etc.

Seems to good to be true, but you never know with these things, let us know if you go for it in the end

Ask that bro gpnto

View attachment 6891
View attachment 6892
Wow, extremely “ cheap price” ya, haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.