What's new

Profitable EA Sophia Ultra 2.0 Mt5 - Robot

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SoloSam

EA Rules

Rule 1: Don’t Run This Robot Without Reading The Installation Guide
Rule 2: A trading plan is required before using this kindly refer to our guide
Rule 3: Don’t risk more than 2% of your available capital on any single trade.
Rule 4: Don’t Risk Your Last Money refer to the Guide
Rule 5: Don’t let this robot run the whole day make sure you avoid bad market conditions
Rule 6: Don’t be greedy after making enough profit / reaching your daily target
Rule 7: Don’t be comfortable if you see that the robot is making some loses which you don’t understand contact me
Rule 8: This Robot is not 100% accurate meaning loses will be there but we believe that this strategy will give us high wining probability
Rule 9: As I said probability comes with chances always remember not everyday is a good day try to avoid taking unplanned trades
Rule 10: Rule number 10 simply says listen to all the previous rules for better trading

Attachments

• Sophia mt5.zip
    238.7 KB · Views: 230
Thanks for sharing this ea. To be
backtested ASAP.
EA Rules

Rule 5: Don’t let this robot run the whole day make sure you avoid bad market conditions
Rule 7: Don’t be comfortable if you see that the robot is making some loses which you don’t understand contact me
Rule 8: This Robot is not 100% accurate meaning loses will be there but we believe that this strategy will give us high wining probability
Rule 9: As I said probability comes with chances always remember not everyday is a good day try to avoid taking unplanned trades
Rule 10: Rule number 10 simply says listen to all the previous rules for better trading

It is really strange that there is not much replies to this post. anyway, thank you for sharing

Thank you guys for always supporting a brother or a sister out there. I was being sold the same file for quite some amounts.

EA Rules

Thank you so much for this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.