What's new

Profitable EA Steady Income from Forex Trading

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VirgoFX

Hi all,

I want to offer you guys MAM using an EA that I have been using which giving me steady return. I am not offering you any guaranteed profit for xx% per month instead my goal is to use this as a side income. It has TP and SL for every single positions and it works in multiple currencies. Max risk per position is 3%. I have tried to run this EA in multiple brokers i.e. Avatrade and Tickmill. Min balance is $1000. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Here some Screenshots:
1665987668428.png
1665987710049.png

Please do remember that Trading Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade Contracts for Difference (CFDs), you should carefully consider your risk appetite. It is possible for you to sustain losses that exceed your invested capital and therefore you should not deposit money that you cannot afford to lose. Please ensure you fully understand the risks and take appropriate care to manage your risk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.