What's new

STEP INDEX How to Trade Step Index Successfully

Telisa

If you are looking for a profitable asset to trade on Deriv, then try the Step Index. I first encountered the Step index during my low point in the market and my first experience was not good. I had a 200 USD account and I blow the account in just 30 minutes of trading Step.
I was not happy so I deposited another 100 USD and started revenge trading; luck was on my side so I recovered up to 70% of what I lost in about one hour. But that approach was very wrong. After that day, I returned back to my demo account and start learning more about the market. It took me about 5 days to come up with a workable strategy and almost one months to perfect that strategy.

My golden rule in trading is once you find a strategy that works for you, stick with it, there is no gain in running after every strategy that you see. You will lose some trades, but with constant refining of your trading strategy, gains is imminent. Always remember, no strategy is 100% perfect.

Attachments

• BNFStep-Index MT5 EA.ex5
    51 KB · Views: 15

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.