What's new

stock trading vs forex trading

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

abdou.loco

what are the diffrents between stocks and forex and as a trader what do you suggest for me ? and thanks

i heard before.. forex we can see it as a sideway market. for stocks/indices/commodity is a trending market..

I really like this question and it is one that I've been putting a lot of effort into through my live trading and simulated trading.

I think Forex is better than stocks. Forex trades 24 hours a day from 5 p.m. ET on Sunday to 5 p.m. ET on Friday. Not all these times are ideal for day trading, however. You can trade according to your time frames and there are no restrictions of day or night.

Forex is one of the most popular online earning market in the world. If anyone has some unique techniques he can earn a lot money through forex. But earning from the forex is not so easy. A trader needs to have a lot knowledge about forex market. Without proper knowledge, trader can loss all his investment. To earn from the forex surely, there are so many brokers in the market who can assist the trader. They can be the guideline of the trader. I am also a regular trader. I always trade with TP Global FX. Most of the time they help me to make profit from my investment. They help me to minimize the risk of loss. So, Earning money from forex is an easy task if you can select a good broker.

Forex has more liquidity, 24/5 trading, and less (if any) susceptible to large institutions moving prices.

IMHO it depends on your trading style...

A major difference between stock and forex markets is the fact that when you trade forex, you are simultaneously buying one currency and selling the other. ... You either buy the shares in the stock or you sell the shares in the stock. With forex, currency pairs form the instrument.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.