What's new

StrategiesBull Trap Trading Strategy Forex

M.N.Reddy

Price Action Trading Strategies
Bull Trap Trading Strategy Forex

A bull trap trading strategy looks to take advantage of traders trapped in a losing position. Just like the name says, it looks to trap bulls into making a trade and then slams price against them forcing them to exit their position.

As the trapped bull traders exit, they sell their positions which helps to propel traders who are trading in anticipation of a bull trap, in the direction of their short trade.

The bull trap trading strategy is a pure price action trading strategy and one I talk about in my free Forex trading signals that I publish every week.

The post, What is a bull trap in Forex? will show you how to avoid getting trapped in these trades.

If you don’t know the types of bull trap chart patterns to look for to use this bull trap trading system then read this post: 3 bull trap chart patterns every forex trader needs to know.

What Type Of Pattern Do We Use For Bull Traps?
I wrote a post on the patterns we are looking for to trade the bull trap trading strategy. Review that trading article but here is a quick visual on what we are looking for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.