What's new

General stratigies for new comers

arain909

hello everyone you are welcome to share your ideas stratiges for new comers kindly share with us thanks in advance.

I suggest using the Pinbar strategy for beginners in forex because you do not need to use any indicators or tools, and it works on any time frame for any forex currency pair.

To trade in the forex market, any trader needs a broker. Broker can be good or bad. By selecting a good broker, a trader can easily take decision whether he has to trade or not. Good brokers are generally are those, who provides low spreads and high leverage than others. Withdrawn process should be easy. Brokers help traders to gain profit and reduce the risk of losses. A broker can be a guideline for any trader.
Choosing a good broker is not an easy task.

New traders must develop a strategy. If the trader can develop the strategy properly, it will be much easier to make a profit. That's why you have to master a strategy first. If that is possible then it does not take long to become a successful trader in trading.

Is it advisable for new comers into forex to rely heavily on indicators and EA or to first master manual profitable trading?

If you want to trade, you need to develop a strategy. If the strategy development is not right, it will be very difficult to make a profit. Many traders do not focus on strategy so their losses are much higher. I need to develop a strategy with a plan and discipline.

Always research about forex before the start and make a good and valuable strategy. You can practice over the demo account and test your startegy.

I suggest trying the breakout strategy since it is the most straightforward forex trading style suitable for beginners. The breakout strategy mostly represents the start of increased market volatility.

The strategy waits for a break in the price level to use volatility as an advantage by adding a new trend as it begins.

Every beginner trader needs to develop a strategy. If the trader cannot develop the strategy, he will not be able to make a profit. If you want to make money, you have to work by developing skills and maintaining discipline. Many traders try to trade without strategy maintenance and their loss percentage is much higher.

Most beginners don't have the kind of knowledge required for developing a strategy from scratch though. They just use ready-made, already tested strategies. There are plenty of those around that are freely available.

Strategy is very important in trading. If a trader does not follow the correct strategy, he will never be able to make a profit. Therefore, in trading, the strategy must be developed. I never make the mistake of developing skills with strategy.

Order Execution is the important thing, and this is how you rate your broker, so many broker give you requote if there is a big volatility market. But now I never get requote, because I am using FreshForex MT5 to trade, I get the best price, I get what I clicked. FreshForex's MT5 is faster, smoother MT5 than the others.

There is no single strategy that can be prescribed to a newcomer. The trader can try and choose one for himself, that seems easy and efficient. I might suggest my best strategy here but it won’t be of any use because it is easy for me and not everybody else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks