What's new

Stress and anxiety can kill your trades

If you feel tensed and stressed, stop trading and relax

Greetings, shedding lights on this point that's really important. It's so essential in trading since stress and tense feeling will affect our trading negatively, no matter how strong and effective is the strategy we are using.

Regards.

Greed is the downfall, I have personally noticed it myself as well, knowing when to stop is the hardest thing..

Yes, if you are feeling bore or anxious and tension stop the trade and relax and after some time when you feel better you can start again.

Every trader should give up negative emotions. Because if he can't give up negative emotions, he will never be a successful trader. Many traders get angry at the market when they make a loss and start over-trading by increasing the lot. Due to which I lost and lost all my investments and lost from the trading world. Successful trading is never possible with this kind of mentality.

Every trader should give up negative emotions. Because if he can't give up negative emotions, he will never be a successful trader. Many traders get angry at the market when they make a loss and start over-trading by increasing the lot. Due to which I lost and lost all my investments and lost from the trading world. Successful trading is never possible with this kind of mentality.
:love::love::love:

Greetings, shedding lights on this point that's really important. It's so essential in trading since stress and tense feeling will affect our trading negatively, no matter how strong and effective is the strategy we are using.

Regards.
but how do you get around those emotions, what are some things you did that calmed you down and left you relaxed after?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.