What's new

Suggestion StunningEA Groups- EA Impact and EA Dragon

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

glian

Hello,

I came across 2 EAs from stunning group:
EA Impact Scalper and
EA Dragon X
I got their EAs and attached here. Does anybody from this forum have experience with this EA in real accounts?
Their website does not have any information on the EAs they sell, They just have sale page.

Attachments

• EA Dragon-x 250119.ex4
    111.9 KB · Views: 36
  • EA Impact ScalpX 250119.ex4
    103.8 KB · Views: 36
Will try it out and update you, I came across this EA few weeks back from a Forex group advertisement, But did not have time to check it. Do you know the pairs to be used for each EA and time frame?

For EA Impact Scalp the recommended pairs are USDJPY & EURJPY with TF 1 Hour. Its a Scalper EA
For Dragon X they have not recommended any pairs, but read somewhere can be used with any pairs. Its Averaging EA. So need minimum $10000 in cent or standard account.
All above EAs are not good, I checked their EAs in demo and real. Demo will make some profits, but in real will have losses.
In fact their EA Impact Scalp is nothing but EA Breeze from another vendor, I think they just edited the code and named the EA as EA Impact Scalp. As both EAs take same orders and have same settings. So my opinion is these are scam EAs from this stunningea group.

Hi glian,
I tried it out. EA Impact Scalp is a scalper EA. Its EA Breeze Renamed. I have shared EA Breeze in this forum. Its same. They just renamed the name of the EA. The other one EA Dragon X is corrupted. Can you reattach the file?
Anyways it seems a scam site:cautious:. The EAs codes all are just copied from another EA then rename and sell it, Easy Money:LOL:

Hi glian,
I tried it out. EA Impact Scalp is a scalper EA. Its EA Breeze Renamed. I have shared EA Breeze in this forum. Its same. They just renamed the name of the EA. The other one EA Dragon X is corrupted. Can you reattach the file?
Anyways it seems a scam site:cautious:. The EAs codes all are just copied from another EA then rename and sell it, Easy Money:LOL:
Thanks Priya for the test of the EA. I also have the same file of EA Dragon. Seems its not a working file. I agree with your opinion, seems its a scam, so better back-offemotion smile

For EA Impact Scalp the recommended pairs are USDJPY & EURJPY with TF 1 Hour. Its a Scalper EA
For Dragon X they have not recommended any pairs, but read somewhere can be used with any pairs. Its Averaging EA. So need minimum $10000 in cent or standard account.
and the timeframe?
do you have some advice about the broker?
leverage?

than you. more information = better ! :giggle:

Hello,

I came across 2 EAs from stunning group:
EA Impact Scalper and
EA Dragon X
I got their EAs and attached here. Does anybody from this forum have experience with this EA in real accounts?
Their website does not have any information on the EAs they sell, They just have sale page.
This ea still work ? have myfxbook stats ? Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.