What's new

SUCCESS IN TRADING! what does it take?

benkal

Trading should be treated like a business, and just like in business, sometimes success can come at a much later time than anticipated.

we know of successful entrepreneurs and their humble beginnings, they didn't become successful overnight, it took quite some time for others, most of them in their twenties were very broke worse than you, for you can afford internet connection, smart phone, laptop and can deposit funds to your trading account. so my question to you is why do you feel like after 1-5 years of trading you think you should be successful by then? trading is a learning curve, coupled with persistence, discipline & commitment. Just keep pushing one of the days you will have your own success story, you will remember the times you felt like giving up, times you thought trading isn't for you, or the time you said trading is a scam or is gambling.

Remember to start small and keep growing, don't fool yourself, if you cant manage a $500 account you certainly wont manage a $10000 account. slow always wins the race, stick to proper risk management and grow slowly its worth it rather than blowing 5 $100 accounts over a week cos u risking big but you just end up being KING OF DEPOSIT while u could've stuck with small lot and stayed in the game longer

It takes years to learn, it takes effort, it takes a lot of stress too. Is not an easy occupation not even by a longshot.

My basic is of success is learning and getting more knowledge through any website and any senior person. It is very important for success in Forex trading you connected a good broker hit you very well and get and give you information very well after that you work very very Forex trading.then I want to start a trade in Forex trading then I make a lot of strategies discussion my senior traders after that I make a trade in market and I hope my trade success and I am gaining more profit. if you want to be successful trader interest trading then you need to learn about Forex trading and make a good strategies and plan.

My basic is of success is learning and getting more knowledge through any website and any senior person. It is very important for success in Forex trading you connected a good broker hit you very well and get and give you information very well after that you work very very Forex trading.then I want to start a trade in Forex trading then I make a lot of strategies discussion my senior traders after that I make a trade in market and I hope my trade success and I am gaining more profit. if you want to be successful trader interest trading then you need to learn about Forex trading and make a good strategies and plan.
Well said Sherverty, we will always remain students of the market, and the market will always be the teacher

I'm still learning, my worst mistake is chasing losses and being greedy I hope one day with more capital I can make a living trading forex

Trading should be treated like a business, and just like in business, sometimes success can come at a much later time than anticipated.

we know of successful entrepreneurs and their humble beginnings, they didn't become successful overnight, it took quite some time for others, most of them in their twenties were very broke worse than you, for you can afford internet connection, smart phone, laptop and can deposit funds to your trading account. so my question to you is why do you feel like after 1-5 years of trading you think you should be successful by then? trading is a learning curve, coupled with persistence, discipline & commitment. Just keep pushing one of the days you will have your own success story, you will remember the times you felt like giving up, times you thought trading isn't for you, or the time you said trading is a scam or is gambling.

Remember to start small and keep growing, don't fool yourself, if you cant manage a $500 account you certainly wont manage a $10000 account. slow always wins the race, stick to proper risk management and grow slowly its worth it rather than blowing 5 $100 accounts over a week cos u risking big but you just end up being KING OF DEPOSIT while u could've stuck with small lot and stayed in the game longer
Just keep working on the startergy

Here are some top forex tips that how to success in trading :
  1. Educate yourself about forex risk and trading by the help of many educational
    forum or website like as babypips,forexfactory,earnforex,myfxbook,mfxcenter etc.
  2. Use a stop loss
  3. Use a take profit to secure your profits
  4. Do not risk more than you can afford to lose
  5. Limit your use of leverage
  6. Have realistic profit expectations
  7. Have a Forex trading plan
  8. Prepare for the worst
  9. Control your emotions

i think you first need to good strategy. then, money management. and third and most important - discipline and controlling emotions!

Here are some top forex tips that how to success in trading :
  1. Educate yourself about forex risk and trading by the help of many educational
    forum or website like as babypips,forexfactory,earnforex,myfxbook,mfxcenter etc.
  2. Use a stop loss
  3. Use a take profit to secure your profits
  4. Do not risk more than you can afford to lose
  5. Limit your use of leverage
  6. Have realistic profit expectations
  7. Have a Forex trading plan
  8. Prepare for the worst
  9. Control your emotions
very good advice!

If you want to succeed in trading, you have to overcome greed and fear. And you have to work by constantly maintaining discipline. A trading plan is a very important thing. If a trader trades without a plan, most of the time it will be seen that he is facing loss. Forex trading is all over the world so it is not easy to make a profit here. You have to make a maximum profit according to the plan.

At the very least, one needs to be in control of their greed and fear. I really doubt either ever really goes away.

One thing that I am struggling with is learning from my mistakes. I have made bad trading decisions where I know where I went wrong. Problem is that I forget these lessons and invariably make the same mistake a few days later.

Anyone having trouble in this area?

Motivating enough. really true. i just realized how hard one need to work to succeed in forex when i started being serious with learning the market. its not easy to gain the knowledge and succeed one day, however its not impossible.

Motivating enough. really true. i just realized how hard one need to work to succeed in forex when i started being serious with learning the market. its not easy to gain the knowledge and succeed one day, however its not impossible.
Exactly fail and persist, persevere until you WIN!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.