What's new

Successful trading is all about

Edward Peterson

Successful trading is all about controlling your risk. There are some more important things to follow which include good strategy, good trading plan, professionalism and choosing the right broker. You can not get good result by trading in a poor broker. I trade forex at XeroMarkets broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

Making a resolution to learn. Action follows intention, so take your first step toward trading by making a resolution to learn how to trade stocks.

To become a successful trader, a new trader needs to learn basics of forex market. Trading is not an easy task, we all know that. When I started my trading career, I had no knowledge about forex. I learn the basics by creating a demo account of TP Global FX. They are really good for new trader. Their techniques and trading policy is very easy. My advice to the new traders is if they want to become a successful trader they need to know all the techniques of trading and a demo account can help them on that.

Well said

All kind of business & trading have their risk. In trading we have to know :
1) Money management
2) Managing risk ( analyze all Time Frame)
3)Knowledge on price action
4) Safe trading ( set tp and sl based on analysis)
5} Do not simply follow others signal and put full margin in trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.