What's new

Sure fire forex holy grail trading system.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes
SureFire FHG Performance MT4 Charts, Renko Charts And All Catagory Charts working Well. Non-Back Historical Arrow Generate Signal Current Time Price Movements No Signal Arrow Delaying. Make Top Bottom Support Resistance Level.

But does it repaint?

Is it really working as claimed and which timeframe is the best recommended for the profitable application of the indicator?

Can you please explain what you mean by it is a little dangerous? Have you traded with it and it has failed you?

Can you please explain what you mean by it is a little dangerous? Have you traded with it and it has failed you?

Interested in this too. After been burnt several times by some ea, I'm always careful these days. Trying on a demo account won't be a bad idea anyway

Please if anyone using this ea has a link to myfxbook record to confirm the profitability, please share:)

I am really and highly interested in this trading system but I greatly need to test it to confirm the performance.

I have downloaded. Wanted to try .
Installed on my Demo Account ( Roboforex )

However , the Arrows doesn't come out.
Please Help .
Forex Holy Grail.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.