What's new

General Sure Scalper EA – New Scalping EA

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hoangqb

Most of the scalping EA is built based on the support and resistance concept. And sometimes it also uses wave theory. This scalping EA quickly takes profit after the take any trade. You can easily increase your forex account balance using this proven scalping EA.

This EA only works on the mt4 platform. You can use any pair to use this EA, we recommend using all main USD pair when you are using this EA. The 1-hour time frame works best for this EA. But you can also use another time frame to test. And We strongly recommend using low spread brokers like ICMarket or others.

We all know forex or using EA is not a quick rich scheme. You have to follow the proper system and follow tight money management. You should use 0.01 lot size when you are starting to test an EA. I hope you will find this EA useful for you. You can download today’s EA by clicking the button below.

Recommended Settings:
Recommended balance minimum $500
Initial Lot: $0.01
Time frame: 1 minute/5 minute/1hour

:love::love::love:

Attachments

• Scalper EA.ex4
    38.3 KB · Views: 61
Most of the scalping EA is built based on the support and resistance concept. And sometimes it also uses wave theory. This scalping EA quickly takes profit after the take any trade. You can easily increase your forex account balance using this proven scalping EA.

This EA only works on the mt4 platform. You can use any pair to use this EA, we recommend using all main USD pair when you are using this EA. The 1-hour time frame works best for this EA. But you can also use another time frame to test. And We strongly recommend using low spread brokers like ICMarket or others.

We all know forex or using EA is not a quick rich scheme. You have to follow the proper system and follow tight money management. You should use 0.01 lot size when you are starting to test an EA. I hope you will find this EA useful for you. You can download today’s EA by clicking the button below.

Recommended Settings:
Recommended balance minimum $500
Initial Lot: $0.01
Time frame: 1 minute/5 minute/1hour

:love::love::love:

ECN or STP - both mine have low spread, as I understand no needs in ECN specifically?

can you publish some tests / results of it? thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.