What's new

Synthetic indices trading winning strategy

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Muthu@1206

I'd given this Synthetic Index trading a go a long while back during the global lock-down blew some deposits chasing Crashes and booms and then taking on VIX 75 un initiated.

I have taken some time to observe this beast and try and find something that would be consistent for profiting every single day I trade it cos I don't believe a day trader should have a negative day at worst a break even day but the volatility in this Synthetics is too much for one to go home empty handed.

The leverage is massive but my philosophy is minimal movement massive gain.

So I started a couple of days back with $15 grew it to $51 by last week Friday, gave away $19 on Saturday and sat back to see where I went wrong.
I realized I was fixated on one timeframe and should actually have a control time frame and an entry time frame so I'm back today and had time for 3 entries but caught only 2.

I will be posting my charts and account statement here as a journal let's see where this leads

Attachments

• CLOUD V75 02.png
    CLOUD V75 02.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 15

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.