What's new

Taking a buy trade on nas100

Th3void

 Wait for nas100 to go down with big candles , or to go down with 5 or 7 red candles , or wait for it to just go down , on 15min chart  Then wait for rejections downwards , either forming a w or a v (but there should be rejections  Those using the system wait for it to hit adr and complete all the necessary requirements , if they are all met , take a buy trade with 10 pip stop loss and hold for many days  This is because nas100 always recover on any big downwards movement  When nas100 falls it falls with big candles , and when it rises , it rises slowly  So like I said we wait for it to go down , after wait for rejections, inline with w or v shape then take a buy  Nas100 always have its news release at 15:30 gmt or 16:30  Its 16:30 only during festive seasons

 Wait for nas100 to go down with big candles , or to go down with 5 or 7 red candles , or wait for it to just go down , on 15min chart  Then wait for rejections downwards , either forming a w or a v (but there should be rejections  Those using the system wait for it to hit adr and complete all the necessary requirements , if they are all met , take a buy trade with 10 pip stop loss and hold for many days  This is because nas100 always recover on any big downwards movement  When nas100 falls it falls with big candles , and when it rises , it rises slowly  So like I said we wait for it to go down , after wait for rejections, inline with w or v shape then take a buy  Nas100 always have its news release at 15:30 gmt or 16:30  Its 16:30 only during festive seasons
Let's study it, keep in mind, thank

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online