What's new

New EA Telegram to MT4 Copier EA

3.30 star(s) 188 Votes
Hi hi. Could i check

1: Did anyone bought this and have tried it? Is there any limitations using this EA?

2: There is also this product to backtest telegram channels. https://telegramfxbacktest.io/ Did anyone purchase this?
I was wondering if we could communicate via telegram and see anyone would be open allowing me to test it in a few telegram channels :X3:. I do not mind paying a small service fee so at least its worth your time. I know its heavily based on trust so no pressure. But rest assured, I'm probably one of the more genuine persons.

Hi, I have bought this and been using for nearly two months now, its ok but it has some flaws like,
1. I am on more than 450 channels on Telegram, so sometimes, I can't see all the channels on the copier software.
2. Signal parsing is not perfect, if I get a signal mentioning buy now at 0.7896, then it creates a limit order rather than market order.
3. Support is ok but they don't honor money back guarantee, they will keep trying to fix the issue until you get frustrated.
4. Doesn't parse indices(US30, USOIL, DAX, NAS100, etc.).

Their support requires creating a remote session and they will take over your computer to try to debug and fix the issue, I am not comfortable handing them over my computer like that.

Hi, I have bought this and been using for nearly two months now, its ok but it has some flaws like,
1. I am on more than 450 channels on Telegram, so sometimes, I can't see all the channels on the copier software.
2. Signal parsing is not perfect, if I get a signal mentioning buy now at 0.7896, then it creates a limit order rather than market order.
3. Support is ok but they don't honor money back guarantee, they will keep trying to fix the issue until you get frustrated.

Their support requires creating a remote session and they will take over your computer to try to debug and fix the issue, I am not comfortable handing them over my computer like that.

Hi Vinci,

Thanks for your updates. Really appreciate the transparency!

1: Regarding troubleshooting using remote control, I once tried it without handing over controls. I told the other person that I will only share screen and he can instruct me on what to do. So that's one way to go about it.

2: I have trying the demo account in an alternative telegram copier product called https://www.telegramtradecopier.com/
It is alright so far. but doesnt have ALL the features that the your one has.

Hi Vinci,

Thanks for your updates. Really appreciate the transparency!

1: Regarding troubleshooting using remote control, I once tried it without handing over controls. I told the other person that I will only share screen and he can instruct me on what to do. So that's one way to go about it.

2: I have trying the demo account in an alternative telegram copier product called https://www.telegramtradecopier.com/
It is alright so far. but doesnt have ALL the features that the your one has.
I have tried that too, but this one's better than trade copier. I am sick of all these. I am trying to create one myself so that I can automate discord signals too.

I just came to know about a awesome EA where you can copy Forex signals from any Telegram Group/Channel to your MT4 Account.
Telegram Forex Signals Copier

Click the image above to know more details.
I have heard of this before, but did not find it. Thank you very much for this!

I have tried that too, but this one's better than trade copier. I am sick of all these. I am trying to create one myself so that I can automate discord signals too.

Cool Cool. whats your discord/tele? I cant seem to find a private message function here LOL. We'll discuss offline.

An update,
#4 it does parse indices, if the default parsing fails, you can add them as custom symbols.
#5 the dashboard charts are not reliable. And you can't select the time period. It's a mess.

I just came to know about a awesome EA where you can copy Forex signals from any Telegram Group/Channel to your MT4 Account.

This is some serious stuff. Has anyone tested it yet?

Settings depend on the channels you follow I use default settings with 2 changes, 1. execution type -> provider, 2. fixed lot size -> 0.05. Again these are my settings, please change it as per need.

Again, signals won't work. even if they do, it won't be great. The best way to be really profitable is trade yourself, find a good and trustworthy account manager or find a good EA.

Trade copier is the

This is great service and I personally used it to automate the telegram channel signal on my real Forex trading account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.