What's new

New EA Telegram to MT4 Copier EA

3.30 star(s) 188 Votes
I just came to know about a awesome EA where you can copy Forex signals from any Telegram Group/Channel to your MT4 Account.
Telegram Forex Signals Copier

Click the image above to know more details.
let me test

I just came to know about a awesome EA where you can copy Forex signals from any Telegram Group/Channel to your MT4 Account.

thanks for sharing

this could help a lot to automate the laborious process of monitoring so many telegram channels, it can also help so that u Never miss a signal, but i am still in search of quality telegram signal channels.

Someone tried this EA? I checked the site but i didn't find something about settings or strategies. Only a video for installation.
For example.. the tipical signals are for TP1 TP2 and TP3 and SL. Does the EA move SL to breakeven once reached TP1 or TP2 signal?

I saw someone's EA that sends alert in telegram.. but not copy..

Many members are reporting bugs in the EA, if any members in this forum experienced any type of bugs, please report here.

The idea is great but not sure if for that price it's worth it.

In my opinion, it should be priced around the $10-15/month to make it attractive and they should offer a free one mont trial to see if works flawlessly with the signals as they come in many formats. Some have multiple TP, so need to open more than one trade and then allow the the proper risk management in such situations

The idea is great but not sure if for that price it's worth it.

In my opinion, it should be priced around the $10-15/month to make it attractive and they should offer a free one mont trial to see if works flawlessly with the signals as they come in many formats. Some have multiple TP, so need to open more than one trade and then allow the the proper risk management in such situations
$45 per month is a fair price for the service. There is no more free trials as people kept making new account to set up a free trial. It supports multiple TP signals(y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.