What's new

New EA Telegram to MT4 Copier EA

3.30 star(s) 188 Votes
thanks, can anyone add some info about how the positions are opened and closed? thanks
I have purchased it long time ago but I am not happy with it then I tried to get my money back and they even didnt return my money. I suggest not to buy this crap.

for those still looking for the golden goose, hft scalper will never work on live accounts due to slippages n spreads.. go find a portfolio of eas that give small consistent profits.. optimise your eas for the time period.. this is e only way to make money

Thank you priya, Now using this we can copy any good Forex signals from any Telegram Group. Curious about the latency of this tool though.

Hi,

I have been using multiple telegram copiers including Telegram FX Copier (https://telegramfxcopier.io/). This was back in 2021 when there was version 10. I was experiencing issues that not all signals were copied from Telegram to my Metatrader, that is also the reason why I stopped using it. Maybe they fixed it in the meantime, I don't know, but I have a lifetime license with 3 MT accounts to sell if you are interested (original price $428, now for $150).

My recommendation when it comes to copying of telegram forex signals to your Metatrader is Telegram Signals Copier (https://telegram-signals-copier.com/). This software has all of the features that you can think of, but what is most important, it is super reliable and it copies every single signal from your Telegram to your Metatrader. I have been using it for more than one year and it works great. I have lifetime license for PRO version with 11 MT accounts. It includes also signal Backtester on top of that :) (original price after all discounts is $1893, but we will find a fair price together when you text me. You can find official price in pricing section of the page, the prices there are without 20% VAT, you get the price including VAT when you click on Buy Now button). Please don't get me wrong, the reason why I'm selling it is not that there is some issue with the software, but I didn't have much luck with the signal providers that I followed, maybe you have better forex signal providers that you want to copy.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me on Telegram and search for user WhatALovelyDayToday.

thanks and have a lovely day :)

PS: I will not answer questions related to the signal providers, thanks for understanding.

Attachments

• Telegram Signals Copier.PNG
    Telegram Signals Copier.PNG
    293.9 KB · Views: 21
  • TelegramFXCopier_Accounts.png
    TelegramFXCopier_Accounts.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 18
  • TelegramFXCopier_Orders.png
    TelegramFXCopier_Orders.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 20
I just came to know about a awesome EA where you can copy Forex signals from any Telegram Group/Channel to your MT4 Account.
Telegram Forex Signals Copier

Click the image above to know more details.
i have been waiting for something like this. thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.