What's new

New EA Telegram to MT4 Copier EA

3.30 star(s) 188 Votes
Tried them. But still misses a few signals especially if the timing of those signals in a channel is given too close apart to each other. Otherwise pretty cool. I hope they keep improving it.

I just came to know about a awesome EA where you can copy Forex signals from any Telegram Group/Channel to your MT4 Account.
Telegram Forex Signals Copier

Click the image above to know more details.

Tried them. But still misses a few signals especially if the timing of those signals in a channel is given too close apart to each other. Otherwise pretty cool. I hope they keep improving it.
Hello, are you still using this EA? I've been looking for some reviews because I'm really interested. Would you mind if you post some results? Thank you

Hello, are you still using this EA? I've been looking for some reviews because I'm really interested. Would you mind if you post some results? Thank you

I am still using it, so far running ok. Just a few occasional hiccups especially if you add a few channels and refresh the channel listing. So once you save changes, make sure to check it again in an hour or so, sometimes the indicator turns red saying that it is not monitoring/connected to the telegram channels. But once it is running, it will run smoothly until you make some changes again.
I am not sure what do you mean by result, because your trading result will depend on the trading performance of the signal provider channels that you follow on telegram. I can only share with you the experience of using the telegram copier.

its good but have you ever seen at less 1 telegram signal chanel that make profit ?
i mean all they scammers and never traded real and cannot conform their signals with verified REAL Myfxbook. They dont have even demo but you must pay subscribtion to use thier signals
all they post is like this :
today GBPUSD+125 pips
today EURUSD+189 pips
today CADUSD+136 pips

you have to be idiot to trust WORDS they post

I am still using it, so far running ok. Just a few occasional hiccups especially if you add a few channels and refresh the channel listing. So once you save changes, make sure to check it again in an hour or so, sometimes the indicator turns red saying that it is not monitoring/connected to the telegram channels. But once it is running, it will run smoothly until you make some changes again.
I am not sure what do you mean by result, because your trading result will depend on the trading performance of the signal provider channels that you follow on telegram. I can only share with you the experience of using the telegram copier.
sorry I didnt make that clear. I was hoping to see a side by side results from the signal provider and the mt4, that the EA had really taken the signal and automatically traded it in mt4.

also, does this work on private VIP/premium telegram channels?

sorry I didnt make that clear. I was hoping to see a side by side results from the signal provider and the mt4, that the EA had really taken the signal and automatically traded it in mt4.

also, does this work on private VIP/premium telegram channels?
I’m using it and it takes all signals, there has only been a problem with 1 or 2 signals sent that I had to enter manually, yes it works in vip & premium

I’m using it and it takes all signals, there has only been a problem with 1 or 2 signals sent that I had to enter manually, yes it works in vip & premium
Hi! sorry again for bothering.. do you know if the EA can trade pairs with symbols? Like EURUSD+ EURUSDm, EURUSDi, etc

I just came to know about a awesome EA where you can copy Forex signals from any Telegram Group/Channel to your MT4 Account.

Wow, this sounds exciting! Please post more details!

Looks good!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.