What's new

Tesshinso – Another EA showing incredible results in the strategy tester

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Fredjzg

Tesshinso EA – I don’t know much about the adviser, there is practically no information, but after testing it, I saw an amazing result, which of course pushes me to check this adviser on a demo account, EA uses a grid of orders in its trading, but as a rule there are not many of them, as well as I could notice the adviser refills positions even when the transaction goes into profit, thereby maximizing the profit, each transaction is protected by a SL has a TP and is also accompanied by a trailing stop.

Attachments

• Tesshinso.zip
    29.4 KB · Views: 97
Tesshinso EA – I don’t know much about the adviser, there is practically no information, but after testing it, I saw an amazing result, which of course pushes me to check this adviser on a demo account, EA uses a grid of orders in its trading, but as a rule there are not many of them, as well as I could notice the adviser refills positions even when the transaction goes into profit, thereby maximizing the profit, each transaction is protected by a SL has a TP and is also accompanied by a trailing stop.
you used on real ?

I noticed a problem with this EA.
The blue signal line, indicating a buy-sell, sometimes stops tracking the price movement. In this regard, the adviser continues to collect orders in one direction.
If the EA is re-placed on the chart, this line becomes in line with the current price position. And the adviser continues to work normally.
Who sees what solutions to this problem.
I set the terminal to restart every 5 minutes. I expected that after the launch of the terminal, the data is updated and the blue line is synchronized with the price. But it did not help.

I try to resolve the problem, the blue signal line sometimes stops tracking the price movement, by a 2-nd EA that reload, every 5 minute, the templates (*.tpl) on the windows with Cross: EURUSD, TF: M5 using.
I will update you

Attachments

• EA_Tesshinso_UpLoad.mq4
    12.1 KB · Views: 88
Hello can you share some initial results please. Thanks.
Hi I have Tested in real account with 20USD balance it make 77USD in 2 days, but after that it blow the account, I have tested in GOLD. My friend have tested with 300USD with 4 pairs, now his account is 100USD, So this EA is not good in Real account.

Hey did u happen to resolve the issue.... Pls update the file
Thanks!

that is blue line ea normally its called xpert ea with many names its rotating in the market i have source code it reads history 4 hours candle thats why it work best when you apply first time then after price changes but blue line not updates so you need to keep on close restart the charts or terminal and apply it again
i am going to attach the source file and other files also if any programmer can solve it

Attachments

• XPERT (3) (2).mq4
    30 KB · Views: 28
  • KillerEA.zip
    471.9 KB · Views: 15
I try to resolve the problem, the blue signal line sometimes stops tracking the price movement, by a 2-nd EA that reload, every 5 minute, the templates (*.tpl) on the windows with Cross: EURUSD, TF: M5 using.
I will update you
this is updated?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.