What's new

The best indicator for forex trading

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

kon

Try this forex indicator that has worked for me test it on demo first

Attachments

• MONEY MACHINE SYSTEM.rar
    274.3 KB · Views: 117
"Try this forex indicator that has worked for me test it on demo first" do you have any results on the EA please ?

There is no one "best" indicator for forex trading as different traders use different indicators and trading strategies based on their personal preferences and risk tolerance. However, here are some popular indicators used by forex traders:
  1. Moving Averages: Moving averages track the average price of a currency pair over a specific period. They are useful for identifying trends and support/resistance levels.
  2. Relative Strength Index (RSI): RSI is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. It can help identify overbought or oversold conditions in the market.
  3. Bollinger Bands: Bollinger Bands use a moving average and standard deviations to create a range around the price of a currency pair. They are used to identify volatility and potential reversal points.
  4. Fibonacci Retracement: Fibonacci retracement is a technical analysis tool that uses horizontal lines to indicate areas of support or resistance at the key Fibonacci levels before the price continues in its original direction.
  5. MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) is a trend-following momentum indicator that shows the relationship between two moving averages of a currency pair's price.
It is important to note that no single indicator can guarantee successful forex trading, and traders should use a combination of indicators and trading strategies to make informed decisions.

The best indicator for forex trading is subjective and depends on various factors, including individual trading style, preferences, and the specific trading strategy being employed. Different traders may find success using different indicators or combinations of indicators. And I may suggest MACD.

"Try this forex indicator that has worked for me test it on demo first" do you have any results on the EA please ?
:giggle::giggle:

There is no one "best" indicator for forex trading as different traders use different indicators and trading strategies based on their personal preferences and risk tolerance. However, here are some popular indicators used by forex traders:
  1. Moving Averages: Moving averages track the average price of a currency pair over a specific period. They are useful for identifying trends and support/resistance levels.
  2. Relative Strength Index (RSI): RSI is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. It can help identify overbought or oversold conditions in the market.
  3. Bollinger Bands: Bollinger Bands use a moving average and standard deviations to create a range around the price of a currency pair. They are used to identify volatility and potential reversal points.
  4. Fibonacci Retracement: Fibonacci retracement is a technical analysis tool that uses horizontal lines to indicate areas of support or resistance at the key Fibonacci levels before the price continues in its original direction.
  5. MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) is a trend-following momentum indicator that shows the relationship between two moving averages of a currency pair's price.
It is important to note that no single indicator can guarantee successful forex trading, and traders should use a combination of indicators and trading strategies to make informed decisions.
I can help you code program your own ideas/strategies into a working forex robot/EA. Contact me on (Whatsapp _2349072822255) to get your robot/EA within 24 Hours

I think there is not indicator 100 % perfect because most indicator trend following lagging and Support resistant indicator read history data that market maker can break support and resistant data, Market maker can manipulate data anytime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.