What's new

The Best Minimum Deposit to Start Forex Trading In General

Mashangoane

This question will depend on the type of trading you intend to do, but from a position-size perspective, you should never trade more than you can afford to lose.

Most brokers allow you to open an account with a minimum deposit of $100, as this is an amount that is affordable for most traders without bringing them unnecessary risk of loss.

In the forex market, there is a place at the table for nearly every trader, no matter your investment size of your style.

Starting with a minimum deposit of $100 will allow most traders to open positions on leverage without incurring too much risk as they steadily grow their portfolio.

This question will depend on the type of trading you intend to do, but from a position-size perspective, you should never trade more than you can afford to lose.

Most brokers allow you to open an account with a minimum deposit of $100, as this is an amount that is affordable for most traders without bringing them unnecessary risk of loss.

In the forex market, there is a place at the table for nearly every trader, no matter your investment size of your style.

Starting with a minimum deposit of $100 will allow most traders to open positions on leverage without incurring too much risk as they steadily grow their portfolio.
IT CAN BE $100

I started with $500 on AAAFx. For me, any amount less than that is as good as trading on a demo account.

I started with $500 on AAAFx. For me, any amount less than that is as good as trading on a demo account.
Exactly! Unless you don’t use a considerable amount you can never work on your psychology and won’t be serious about risk management. Btw how’re the spreads with aaafx? I’m thinking of making a switch.

Exactly! Unless you don’t use a considerable amount you can never work on your psychology and won’t be serious about risk management. Btw how’re the spreads with aaafx? I’m thinking of making a switch.
Spreads are low. On major pairs it’s never more than 0.5pips.

First with demo, then 100 is a good starting point, but you could use a cent account, so you could get used to trading like a real 10k account. If you start with 100, you would normally take higher risk relative to the small balance, so you could gain much more in the short term, but you could also lose much more quickly. Like one of the posters gaining 500, it must have been quite a large lot size relative to the original capital, which for a 10k balance normally you would not use.

With brokers such as fxview, hotforex, exness, xm and many more allowing trading with as little as $5, one need not to think about the best minimum deposit and should start with as much as they feel comfortable losing with. You might not make big profits with these small amounts but you can certainly gain a lot of experience by trading in the real market.

You might want to try funded firms. If you do passed the evaluation, you will get good amount of capital

good job

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.