What's new

The best or worst !!

fxhunter98

Good day all,

I like to have fun no matter what the situation is, why because life is too short and laughing makes me feel good!
We all know that trading is highly stressful... you can read it all over the FF forums. Traders get stressed and they get nasty.....They take their hanger against the market...(themselves really, revenge trade rarely end up well) I know what I am talking about!!! or against the other traders...or …..

How about you come to this thread and give yourself a talking to? You choose which trade you are going to talk about, the best or worse trades you took. Of course, it takes a bit more courage to talk the bad ones..... but we can all learn from your mistake (and have a little smile thinking, yep done that!)

It isn't about how many dollars or pips you made or lost. If you are like me it is about the ONE you new was going up or down, and guess what it didn't....!

On this thread we DO NOT belittle any one, if someone is courage's enough to show good/bad trades the least that is expected of you is to respect the individual. If you don't easy, you'll be ban from the thread. There are enough idiots in the world that we have to put up with, here they won't be any!

Traders who participate shouldn't expect a counselling session, just a space to vent some trading frustration.... you may be surprise?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.