What's new

The best trading strategy to trade by the flags

best forex

The best trading strategy to trade by the flags

Flags GUIDELINES

Bullish Flags short sloping rectangle bounded by two parallel trend lines. Breakout is upward.

Flagpole: The flagpole is the distance from the first resistance or support break to the high or low of the flag

These formations usually form near the midpoint of a steep, quick price trend. If you do not have a strong advance or decline leading to the chart pattern, ignore the flag

Price action bounded by two parallel trend lines. Prices

usually go against the prevailing trend: They rise in a downtrend

and fall in an uptrend, but exceptions are common

Break:

For a bullish flag, a break above resistance signals that the previous advance has resumed. For a bearish flag or pennant, a break below support signals that the previous decline has resumed.

Targets:

The length of the flagpole can be applied to the resistance break or support break of the flag to estimate the advance or decline

Measure rule

Calculate the price difference between the start of the trend and

the formation. Prices should move at least this amount above (for uptrends) or

below (for downtrends) the end of the formation this is preferred for most forex trading signals provider

flags are common formations, identification guidelines should not be taken lightly. It is important that flags are preceded by a sharp advance or decline. Without a sharp move, the reliability of the formation becomes questionable and trading could carry added risk

buy after price breakout above the flag pattern and take profit equal flagpole + the lowest point of flag

I have used flags coupled with EMA 10,25 . Can i say that you are good to go with these strategy if you grasp points to place Stop loss !

I crate Supply and Deamand indicator tool for Mt4 and Free version only work EURUSD. Add mql5 market, please test this indicator. All period your draw rectangle show or hide option , sample M1 period hide show or many support and resisdance box , show or hide option.
Now i search market pyscology tick indikator. Beacuse many tick and change see on mt4 screen trader big problem change trade strategy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.