What's new

The Business of Forex

Leemat

Forex is hard! Like any other business one has to invest time and energy into building their forex business. I have met many people who are of the view that we are gamblers when trading forex. I have to go back and aquire knowledge so that I could respond to them with conviction. I understand that forex is gamblig when you do not know what you are doing. I 've had so many account blow due to lack of understanding. HAving taken the decision to invest in knowledge has really backed me up good.

That all depends...yes I do agree that many people do look at forex as "Gambling" but with the right tools and equipment it lowers the risk dramatically, Also with todays A.I technology the risk associated with Forex have even decreased even more...we are taking in approximately 20-30 percent R.O.I

Forex is hard! Like any other business one has to invest time and energy into building their forex business. I have met many people who are of the view that we are gamblers when trading forex. I have to go back and aquire knowledge so that I could respond to them with conviction. I understand that forex is gamblig when you do not know what you are doing. I 've had so many account blow due to lack of understanding. HAving taken the decision to invest in knowledge has really backed me up good.

I completely agree that forex trading requires a significant amount of time, energy, and knowledge to be successful. Unfortunately, there is a common misconception that forex traders are simply gamblers, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Yes i do agree because Forex is business but if u really want to earn from this unpredictable market you need to have proper knowledge & experience.otherwise you ll be sunk very soon in this bottomless Ocean.if anyone learn properly i hope he is definitely abe to earn something.

Forex is different from in norms from other businesses. Better strategy, ability to coping up with the market, signal-producing ability and good broker selection are steps towards profit earning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.