What's new

THE CRASH AND BOOM MARKET

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

jerrymarvis

do you have a working strategy,indicator or materials that can help trading this market .please share. :love: this market is a very good market for beginners but the issue of crash and boom is a serious matter. You can help newbies by sharing stategies or indicators that works.

do you have a working strategy,indicator or materials that can help trading this market .please share. :love: this market is a very good market for beginners but the issue of crash and boom is a serious matter. You can help newbies by sharing stategies or indicators that works.
Is so profitable if you can get the secret to it I wish I can get any EA that detect spikes

How do I created my own indicators using boom and crash that well give me nice profit in time I went to catch spikes

This market is random market and algorithm which is creating the price changing all the time. So what works today does not work tomorrow with these pairs.

I'm my opinion I believe it is always best to avoid the spikes. Trade one candle stick immediately after the spike. Boom and crash indices

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.