What's new

The first mistake most traders do

Edward Peterson

The first mistake most traders do is - they take the trading very lightly. Actually they have been introduced forex in a wrong way. They are told that it's very easy. You just have to deposit money and when price will go up you have to go for short and vice versa. A ready-made strategy will all the trick. The root cause of everything is a lack of knowledge.

I think most of the traders fail because of their wrong choose of brokers. Though you have a lot of knowledge about forex, a wrong broker can put you in danger. I am trading from long time. I change many brokers im my trading life. At last I found TP Global FX. It is perfect for me because of their easy techniques of trading, low spread and dynamic leverage.

The first mistake most traders do is - they take the trading very lightly. Actually they have been introduced forex in a wrong way. They are told that it's very easy. You just have to deposit money and when price will go up you have to go for short and vice versa. A ready-made strategy will all the trick. The root cause of everything is a lack of knowledge.
In my sense most common mistakes in Forex market Forex traders do is they take Forex business very easily or simply. But Forex trading is one of the difficult businesses in the world for making huge or unlimited money. Without proper learning and understanding trading in Forex and making good money is just impossible. So, I join with the advanced and experienced Forex platform called ForexOne. Their exert assistance and effective educative programs help me in learning.

i agree Chrissy, first learn to crawl before you try to walk, that will safe you allot of headaches and MONEY clapping hands

The biggest problem is that a lot of experts want to have s lot of money for training. The money for a Training is the main reason, Not that you earn money. And the next is, when you won Trades and you want more, more...money management is important.

Most traders have rituals that set them up for work. Many, let's face it, are superstitious. Given that trading is a job in a world of chaos, it is not difficult to understand superstitious traders. Once in the zone of unpredictability, a person subconsciously looks for at least some logical support, at least some cause-and-effect relationships. Psychologists say that this is a property of the brain that does not like uncertainty. It is, you will agree, unnerving.

So are superstitions useful? Oh, if only! Rituals, omens, and other divination on coffee grounds can be divided into several groups:

- Familiar rituals that set up a working mood and help you focus. For example, to remove unnecessary items from the table, put a Cup of coffee in front of you, relax, read a couple of affirmations... it is Normal and sometimes useful.

First mistake is very poor education, very low experience and too much leverage in their trades. They blow up accounts very soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.