Tshego

The importance of money management is highly underestimated
amongst traders everywhere.
It is almost like people are missing the whole point of trading. Too
much time is devoted to finding the perfect trading system but any
a trading system without money management is doomed to failure,
even the best one!
Every trader has to incorporate money management into there
trading system with the objective of controlling risk.
Let's go over a simple conservative money management system
using an account of $20,000 for this example.
Each lot traded on the EURUSD is $10 per pip so to risk 1.5% of the account we can risk $300 on each trade. In pips, we would be risking
30 pips.
Now for every $2,000 the account increases we can add another mini lot to the trade size. If the account grew to $22,000 then we would be trading $11 a pip and risking $330 on each trade.

No matter what the size stop is on your trade even is it is 200 pips you must not risk more than 1.5% of your account.
On the other hand, if the account decreased from $20,000 TO
$18,000 you would then have to reduce your risk per trade to $9 per pip to keep the risk of the account under 1.5%.
You could also reduce your trade size if you feel that you are not trading well during a certain period of time, I know of many traders who do this and I think this is a great way of protecting your account.
Take a small sticky note and write "You must always protect your account" now stick it on your monitor.

Money management is the most difficult job to do in the forex trading. many people can not properly manage their money. for that reason they face a great loss in this market. But those traders who can easily and properly manage their investment can easily make profit from this market. To make a proper plan for your investment you need to have all the latest news and updates about the markets. If you don't know the present situation of the market, it will be very difficult to make any decisions. AtoZ Markets can help you to know all the latest news and updates about forex market. It will help you to properly manage your investment and make money from this market easily.

Money management is the most important aspect of forex trading. Money management can be compared to the fuel in the tank of a car. The higher the level of the fuel in the car the farther and more distance it can cover. The better you are at money management will determine to a very large extent how far you will go in forex trading.

its the base of Forex Market Money Management. If dont do it properly i bet u vl wash out ur account same as me bt u learn always after doing mistakes.

The money management will orgnize the trading plan for the trader which will help him to take the right choice from the leverage or the lot size . so it is very improtant to make the trader success

Forex is a very complicated market. It needs more and more study to become a successful trader. You have to learn all the tools and techniques of forex. You also have knowledge about the latest information and news about forex. To gather all information and knowledge AtoZ Markets can help you. They provide all latest news and advise about forex to the trader so that they can make profit easily.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.