What's new

The importance of support and resistance

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
I think support and resistance is very important to price action trading. I use SR levels a lot to set profit and stop-loss targets.

It helps to use some resistance and support indicator, but it is not always useful, but it still helps to know when it breaks a price level but always confirming the movement

Support and resistance are important concepts in technical analysis used by traders to identify key levels in the price movement of a financial instrument. Support levels are where buying is expected to be strong, while resistance levels are where selling is expected to be strong. These levels can help traders identify potential entry and exit points, manage risk, and make informed trading decisions.

Support and resistance levels are essential concepts in technical analysis and play a crucial role in determining market trends, making trading decisions, and managing risk.

I think that supports and resistances are helpful but by themselves they are not enough, more information is needed to be able to operate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.