What's new

The Money Tree Robot 2022 Perfect ea

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes
I have this EA and it means that the number of trades varies considerably from broker to broker.

I have this EA and it means that the number of trades varies considerably from broker to broker.
I have this EA also and when I first started using it on Coinexx, it wasn't taking any trades. Then I tried Cedar FX and I got a few trades, but it did not match the trades that they got. Then I opened a Blaze Markets account and I got more trades, but not always matching theirs. It has it's quirks, but it does work and it is profitable.

Doesn't open any trades ....

It's this type of EAs that trades very rare ....
It may go 2-3 weeks where it doesn't trade, but I usually get some trades every week. It doesn't work with every broker; I finally had to open an account on their broker, Blaze Markets to get it to trade similar to what they show on My FX Book.

Does it work on real account?
please provide with set file as well.

Thank you :)
There isn't a set file. You set the inputs how you would like to set them. Leap FX will give you conservative, moderate, and aggressive suggestions in the handbook. If you get the EA from Leap FX, you are only given one license.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.