What's new

The Spartan+Trader+FX

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

toido

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dear Reader! My name is Nikos Mermigas. I was born and raised in Germany. I came to Greece in 1993 when I was 21 years old. My job as a musician and music teacher forced me to travel a lot and kept me frequently away from my home and family. A good friend and I decided on a quest to find something that would untie our hands a bit, something that would provide us with more time to spend with our family and have extra money. So our search began! We searched for a way to be our own bosses and a way to work from home using a computer. We searched many months and were flooded with worthless information and ideas. We couldn’t find anything that we desired. At that time I had some stocks which I was not trading on my own. From time to time I would look to see how they were performing. After a conversation with a stock broker we learned about the foreign exchange (forex) market. We had never heard about the foreign exchange market before and were now curious. Finally we found something we wanted to learn more about! We learned that forex could indeed be a small, personal business that anybody could manage from anywhere in the world with only a computer and an internet connection. That sounded great and our hope intensified! We also learned thousands of people are making money from their home sitting on their couch or in their home office, and some of them had quit their full time jobs or were just making an extra income from trading in the forex market. For me personally, it was love at first sight! I realized there was tremendous potential in the forex market and I started trading forex with confidence. I opened a small account and started to buy and sell currencies without knowing the basic rules of trading and without any knowledge on this subject. In less than six months my friend and I lost almost all the money in our account. But why did we lose? Very simple! We did not trade at all. We were just gambling like 90% of traders do. At that point I needed a one month break to put my thoughts in order. I asked myself a lot of questions. There were nights I couldn’t sleep because of so many questions and thoughts flying around in my mind! What did I do wrong? What are successful traders doing differently than me? How can I improve? How can I succeed on a long term basis and how can I handle my emotions like greed and fear during my trading? 5 After a while I sat down and said to myself; every career, every job and every business needs proper training. It is no different at all in trading the forex market and why should it be? I started reading lots of books (most of them did not help me at all to improve my trading). I also went to trading psychology and technical analysis seminars. I took all the useful information from these webinars and seminars to help me create my own trading rules and my own trading system. It took me a while but when I really started following my system rules, with patience and discipline, things started to turn around in my favour. I believed in myself and my rules. When I doubled my account I knew I had succeeded! A person may not need a lot of coaching to become a real trader, but without the right training I think most people are doomed to fail. Looking back, I now see that trading is not hard to learn at all. It truly can be very easy. We humans have the tendency to complicate things without having a real reason to do so. That, in my opinion is why 90% of people loose in the forex market. The biggest advantage about the 63$57$175$'(5 FX (67FX) system is that you can use it successfully in each and every market, not just the forex market. The chart reflects every human emotion and so the signals are the same. In our case it does not matter if we are talking about the forex market or any other financial market. Today, I am a full time trader. My favourite market is still the fast moving forex market. I love to do my chart analysis in the morning and then execute my trades when I get the signal as per my system rules. Life as a trader gives me great pleasure. I have goals, I have reasons to think positive, and I am always confronted with new challenges and opportunities day after day and week after week. I have met a lot of traders and 80-90% of them have not made money consistently over the long term. In fact they have lost it consistently. I thought this was really interesting. Most of these guys were experienced traders with knowledge and passion for trading. Their problem was not necessarily their trading system. They just couldn’t follow their rules because they did not believe in what they were doing. Some had no discipline, some had too much fear, and some were unable to pull the trigger. Their mental state was in bad condition and they looked for excuses why things did not work out. Later on I accidentally started to teach my system to an experienced but unsuccessful trader through the internet. We took live trades together and I tried to help him gain his confidence back. With a little work from both of us, he finally made it! 6 It was exhilarating helping someone stand on his own two feet again. The feeling was so great it is difficult to describe. That trader asked me if I would help some of his friends with their trading. I started coaching those traders and one thing led to another and hence forth I started with the 63$57$175$'(5 FX LIVE TRADING courses. 63$57$175$'(5 FX was born!!!! Trading took on new meaning for me. Now, not only do I enjoy trading but also enjoy helping others overcome their obstacles and traps which are hindering them from becoming successful in their trading. I wish you Health, happiness and success Nikos Mermigas

Link download

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks