What's new

General The Trend Is Your Friend.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Trading With The Trend Is Always A wise Way To Trade Especially When You Are Buying Low And Selling High... It Makes It Easier As Beginner To Execute VERY Good Trade Which Have Very High Success Chances.

If you trade against the trend, you will never be able to make a consistent profit. A trader can make a lot of profit if he always trades with the trend. The forex market depends on supply and demand. So if you trade against the trend, you will never be able to trade successfully. You have to enter every trade from the swing point. And you have to manage the trade constantly.

Yes, that indeed is true and that is where we have to really focus on working hard to enjoy. I always try and follow the trend, its easier for me through supportive broker like FreshForex, as with their superb service and facilities, it makes life simpler and better.

Trading against the trend can also be profitable, but it is recommendable to do so only after you've gained some experience.

Totally true.
As a newbie, my tried to trade trend reversal and I lost more than won.
But then I realize trend continuous happen much more often, I can have profit and more comfortable now Ok handOk hand

If you trade against the trend, you will never be able to make a consistent profit. A trader can make a lot of profit if he always trades with the trend. The forex market depends on supply and demand. So if you trade against the trend, you will never be able to trade successfully. You have to enter every trade from the swing point. And you have to manage the trade constantly.
Great advice

True, trend continuation does work especially if you catch it early on. Wait for opportunity to show up then execute. Don't force thing or see what you want to see in the market

Multiple timeframes to confirm trend reversions is awesome.... breakouts in short term trendlines helps a lot to find out that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.