What's new

the worst indicator and system that you used before!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Marinosa

o you can do the opposite, right

I think you'll find the idea has been tried before and it didn't work then either because it's not the system or indicator which makes/loses money, it's the trader himself.

A controlled study was done at some university or other where they took a selection of students and gave them all the exact same strategy. Only a very small percentage actually made any money. If those losing students were here on this thread they would probably reply to your question and say they had the worst system and indicator, of...

hi pipmutt,

no, i was not thinking of doing the opposite. my purpose of starting this thread is because...

i would just like to hear from other traders.their views on why the systems and indicators that they tested did not work!! that's all. by using "definitely" and " don't stand a chance". i use this word and phrase, so that traders would go through their mind. think about the indi or system that left them a deep impression that equals to failure or sh%t.

if i ask you to name a person that you "don't like" or "hate", i'll get 2 names. so i used the above word and phrase. so that traders would list the indi and system that would kill their acct.

yes, i know. to succeed in forex. we gotta treat forex as a business. to naked traders, trade only pa. fundies, only fundamental and news. ta for technical people. the concept of high probability in trading. patience and use what works for you. r/r ratio, percentage. 70% win system etc. trade with an ecn and avoid the mm bucketshops. don't scalp and trade short-term, only trade daily.

just wanna read the experience of traders and what they think. so that maybe me and some future traders. would save our time with some indis and systems. base on other traders inputs and experiences.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.