What's new

Profitable EA theofx.ex4

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

abhilash

Hi, I have a good EA, I want to modify some parameters, and I need help for coding. When I put it on the chart, it print info in indonesian language, and I want to translate it in english. Then I want to add the "MaxSpread" parameter, that it take trades only if the spread is less of the max sperad.
It works good in M15 EURUSD and USDJPY.

Attachments

• theofx.ex4
    23.8 KB · Views: 152
Hi, I have a good EA, I want to modify some parameters, and I need help for coding. When I put it on the chart, it print info in indonesian language, and I want to translate it in english. Then I want to add the "MaxSpread" parameter, that it take trades only if the spread is less of the max sperad.
You can't modify EA with .ex4 file. You must have .mq4 file.

Depends:barefoot:can u don't

Do you have a source code mq4 file?

I have tested and re-written the EA with spreads and re-coded. I tested it a while ago and experienced losses. I am testing the EA again on a VPS with 4,27 milliseconds and only on Eurusd. The EA will make losses. its designed to make losses, but wait for the right market conditions and then it double and quadruppels the account. It works on a real account, but I win and loose. Spreads is the enemy. How the EA works. As I understand the EA. The pipstep is the trigger. It acts like a kind of a speedometer. If its on 10 it means that if it moves 10pips in a short period of time it starts opening up. The ea was written in 2003 or something. One of the first EAs, it opens multiple trades and then trails it immediately. I dont know if the market conditions is fast enough for the EA to work. I still love the EA. I will ad the new version I re-coded.

Attachments

• theofx1209.ex4
    30.1 KB · Views: 55

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.