What's new

There are many reliable technical indicators

Edward Peterson

There are many reliable technical indicators. MACD, Moving Average, and Bollinger Band etc are few of them. I think the use of indicator is very important. Choose one, two or three indicators and learn the all aspects of those indicators. Test them on demo account. Do back test with them. And analysis the result. Not all the traders find all the indicators helpful. Some understand MACD more while others like Bollinger Band. So you have to find your own edge.

There are many reliable technical indicators. MACD, Moving Average, and Bollinger Band etc are few of them. I think the use of indicator is very important. Choose one, two or three indicators and learn the all aspects of those indicators. Test them on demo account. Do back test with them. And analysis the result. Not all the traders find all the indicators helpful. Some understand MACD more while others like Bollinger Band. So you have to find your own edge.
For trading successfully in Forex market place we all need a broker, and the broker which suits with our trading style most we should choose for earning good money and trading safely for life time. From among brokers the highly regulated broker ForexOne I have been chosen due to get higher security of my funds. This regulated trading broker gives me enough security of my funds with all types of investments.

the most importend thing you have to analyse the charts for the trend and then start the ea in that trenddirection. and dont forget to monitor the ea every hour and install an e-mail alert if the loses are over a selected level.

I think that the market is unpredictable. An indicator can follow a strategy that most market operators use, but even in this case there is a margin due to economic news and fundamental factors because otherwise forex would only follow a technical logic. The market variables also operate on the basis of the principle and economic logic due to monetary and economic policy of each country. Is very important to have a good risk reward ratio, a good strategy and discipline. Moreover, the markets are affected by institutional, banking and company investments.

My trading style is scalping, that's why I have to choose the fastest and no requote Broker, and I choose FreshForex, FreshForex will execute your open position as fast as 0.05 sec (the fastest execution that I ever tried) no rejection at all, so you will get the best price, you click the price, you will get the price. Just go to FreshForex and start your trading activity.

this is commercial advertising content. This thread has a specific object and it's not commercial.

echnical analysis is the best thing one can do for forex trading. Because for fundamental analysis you need to understand the economy very well. Whether it is day trading or scalping or swing trading, technical analysis is the key to decide the entry and exit point. But for overall success emotions management is very important.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.