What's new

Indicator This indicator is so important that you can’t stop after using it

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

pengdirect

Candle Timer Countdown shows the remaining time before the current bar is closed and a new bar is formed. It can be used for time management.

Feature highlights
  • Track server time instead of local time
  • Configurable text color and font size
  • Optional visualization of daily changes of symbols
  • Optimized to reduce CPU usage

Input parameters
  • Show daily changes: true/false
  • Text font size
  • Text color
If possible, please leave your comments and comments to help spread the message to the community.
You can also learn about our other indicators and expert advisors. I have several useful indicators and expert advisors.
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to make suggestions so that I can improve the product and make continuous improvement endless.

1638628238053.png

Attachments

• Candle Timer Countdown.ex5
    60.3 KB · Views: 30
Candle Timer Countdown shows the remaining time before the current bar is closed and a new bar is formed. It can be used for time management.

Feature highlights

Input parameters
  • Text font size
  • Text color
If possible, please leave your comments and comments to help spread the message to the community.
You can also learn about our other indicators and expert advisors. I have several useful indicators and expert advisors.
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to make suggestions so that I can improve the product and make continuous improvement endless.

View attachment 18831
i will like to try this indicator

Feature highlights

Input parameters
  • Text font size
  • Text color

View attachment 18831
It is specifically useful to correlate time frames

Feature highlights

Input parameters
  • Text font size
  • Text color

View attachment 18831
How it is supposed to make a good impacts

Time is money so this indicator is really very important for every trader, but there are many trader use set and forget trading strategy or use some trading bots

What does this exactly doing ? I don't understand the value of it.

may you share more photos ? or at least how it is adding value to your trading system please ?

Feature highlights

Input parameters
  • Text font size
  • Text color

View attachment 18831

I will give it a try and see how it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.