What's new

Three Bulgarians and a German arrested for a €80M binary options scam

mlawson71

Four individuals – three Bulgarians and one German – have been arrested in Sofia, Bulgaria. They are accused of a 80 million EUR binary options scam. The four men, named Dominic Raucht, Dimitar Moralijsky, Vasil Kostov and Alex Petrov, were apprehended after a joint operation of the law enforcement agencies in Bulgaria, Germany, Austria and Serbia.

Apparently more people have been arrested neighboring Serbia, where local authorities detained five more individuals and blocked 30 banks. German authorities seized a bank account with 2,5 million EUR.

The investigation began in Germany over a year ago. It was assisted by Europol, Eurojust and the EU Criminal Justice Cooperation Agency.
Source
I think it's great news that law enforcement continues to chase and apprehend such scammers. They are especially dangerous now, considering how many people have been left vulnerable by the health crisis.

The Wolf of Sofia xaxa i dont know how pppl can trust before test and ask and use theyr money for money ...

The Wolf of Sofia xaxa i dont know how pppl can trust before test and ask and use theyr money for money ...
Scammers show the money and people become greedy and make wrong decisions without thinking the consequences of their actions.

Hello. I'am from Sofia maybe this is fake news i have never read suchs new in Bulgarian newspapers or tv.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.