What's new

Three steps to simplicity.

John Tila

Three Steps Towards Simplicity In Trading

• Identify what works
• Boil it down to a few simple rules
• Eliminate the noise
Simplicity doesn't mean its easy, what it means is that its done in a smarter and more efficient manner.

As a newbie, before trading in the forex market a trader must study on forex market very seriously. He should research the whole market and gather all the information about forex market before trading. A good, reliable and trustable adviser like AtoZMarkets can help him to learn the forex. Because they help to understand all the information about market and they help a trader to reduce the risk and ensure profit.

This will seem trite but I want you to please take a minute and consider this:

These 3 characteristics are necessary for success in trading and other areas of life:

POISE - PATIENCE - PERSEVERANCE

Poise is defined as a "Positive Expectation" it doesn't really stand on it's own, but if you can make a habit of approaching the market
with Positive Expectation. Then you eventually will be able to identify opportunities, create a plan and stick to the rules of your
plan by exercising faith in it... because of your positive expectation... (I KNOW IT SOUNDS HOKEY).

You still have to do the daily ground pounding, and detail work - BUT it helps to stay positive and not get down because of setbacks.
Setbacks are an integral part of trading - Just have to learn how to manage them.

Staying positive, being patient and sticking to your rules will eventually overcome and move you closer to the freedom you desire.

I like this but forexx trading is soo hard how do people masetr it

Good Question - I was just thinking this morning that daily focus on fundamentals and taking one small bite at a time is SOOOOO Important.
You didn't learn how to walk in a single day, you had to crawl first... you probably got hurt a couple times. A mentor would help immensely
if you could identify one that isn't just out to separate you from the cash in your wallet. - However, there are lot's of free information sources
lot's of good trading ideas and strategies... so one more concept I think is ultra important to recognize in Forex is the need for continued
awareness and study. The market is very simple to understand, but it takes thought, practice and persistence to overcome the chaos of the market (usually)

-or- You can just say the hell with and treat it like a big slot machine... which you know for certain over time will steal ALL of your capital.

Try Keeping a log of successes and mistakes.
When you make a mistake try to
1. Isolate it
2. Try to understand your decision process / think, analyze and try to determine the cause of the error
3. Try to create a solution for avoiding that problem in the future (ie: This is creating a trading plan)

Three Steps Towards Simplicity In Trading

• Identify what works
• Boil it down to a few simple rules
• Eliminate the noise
Simplicity doesn't mean its easy, what it means is that its done in a smarter and more efficient manner.
is it a really good indicator?

Try Keeping a log of successes and mistakes.
When you make a mistake try to
1. Isolate it
2. Try to understand your decision process / think, analyze and try to determine the cause of the error
3. Try to create a solution for avoiding that problem in the future (ie: This is creating a trading plan)

Another thing I would add is, make sure you recognise when you have made a mistake vs. when you simply lost money due to regular market movements. I say this because newbies tend to think if they lost money on a trade, they did something wrong, but that's often not the case.

The more complicated the analysis in the forex market, the more you will lose. You need to try trading with a simple strategy. This is likely to increase the profit percentage a lot. There are many strategies and if you apply all the strategies together, it is impossible to make a profit.

The forex market is that online place where traders can buy, sell, exchange, and speculate on currencies. This market is made up of banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment management firms, hedge funds, and forex brokers and investors. I am also a trader of this market. In forex market brokers are the shadow of the trader.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Trade only on a few instruments that you understand very well.
2. Don't complicate your chart with an unnecessary amount indicators.
3. Don't revenge trade.

The forex market is that online place where traders can buy, sell, exchange, and speculate on currencies. This market is made up of banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment management firms, hedge funds, and forex brokers and investors. I am also a trader of this market. In forex market brokers are the shadow of the trader.
That's general knowlegde right there

Of course, many things need to be maintained to trade. If a trader cannot maintain this subject, he will never be able to go ahead in trading. There are many things that I need to do simply to trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be successful at trading, you must be able to do quality research and solid market analysis. To be a master trader, you shouldn't just possess a deep understanding of the securities you trade. You also need to be capable of researching all information relevant to those securities - and assessing accurately how that information will affect a market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.