What's new

Tje market is very slow these days... What do you think is the causative!???

Victor01

Guys... have you spotted how the market slowly is these days? Is very slow... since american election has been done, I don’t see the normal movement... What do you think is the causative?:censored::censored::censored:

Guys... have you spotted how the market slowly is these days? Is very slow... since american election has been done, I don’t see the normal movement... What do you think is the causative?:censored::censored::censored:
Patience is the keyword. We just gat to wait until the US election is over

I've noticed, EUR/USD is practically untradeable. :(
I too think the pandemic is the reason.
STOP TRADING EURUSD. Try GBPUSD maybe. Unless you can wait for 10 years to make a really good profit now that Draghi and Trump are gone

You really need to look at the global macro at the moment, no madness no opportunities. Unless they start a covid 19 cure war:X3:... just saying...

maby because of the corona and the end of the year, not sure tho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online