What's new

To become a profitable forex trader.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
To become a profitable forex trader, you need to have a trading strategy or system that gives you a real and defined edge in the market. It must define not only when and where you enter and exit a trade, but also as importantly when to stay away as well! most newbie traders start with considerable enthusiasm, and they spend a lot of time trying to master the art of trading forex profitably. However, they end up losing money because they either never find a trading system that offers a real edge in the market, or in fact they do find one that does offer an edge, but they do not allow sufficient time for the system to work over a longer time period.

the big problem is to manage the time . it takes mostly a lot of time till the markets move. but you could not sit and watch the charts all the time

For a successful trading career you have to work step by step first learning , create a plan , focus and stick on the plan and make sure its accurate and according to the risk management aspects Learning is the key be a pro , Be Patient , Focus on Risk Management , Earn market good reputation for being clear and transparent , plan your goals make a strong strategy

To become a profitable forex trader, you need to have a trading strategy or system that gives you a real and defined edge in the market. It must define not only when and where you enter and exit a trade, but also as importantly when to stay away as well! most newbie traders start with considerable enthusiasm, and they spend a lot of time trying to master the art of trading forex profitably. However, they end up losing money because they either never find a trading system that offers a real edge in the market, or in fact they do find one that does offer an edge, but they do not allow sufficient time for the system to work over a longer time period.
The right trading approach we should select in order to achieve our trading success. Without applying the right trading approach we can never be able to spend a profitable trading career. There are lots of Forex brokers but according to our trading approach we should select the broker. The broker I have selected is ForexOne. This is renowned broker in this field. They allow all the trading approaches and give right facilities.

To become a profitable forex trader, one should choose the best trading techniques. Trading techniques and strategies is mainly responsible for making profit. different broker has different trading techniques. We should choose the best one which match with our strategy. I choose TP Global FX as my broker. I can easily apply my trading strategy with them. They are very supportive and helpful. They give me all kind of facilities in my trading.

Manual trading Is tiring n I tend to use ea that is good to scale it up. Less time required but good profits

To become a profitable trader it must:
1 - study
2- find a good strategy which it fits with your character
3 - prove on demo that strategy is profitable, bu rising with min 50% up your demo account
3 - migrate to real account

momentum strategies used to be so sweet, aout 2 years ago. now with daily atr so low its quite hard.

nowadays i trade s/r lines here and there.

I have learned that a system that has a success of at least 51% is already profitable, as long as you have many operations, which is the basis for automated systems or better known bots

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.