What's new

To become successful in Forex you need to Learn first

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

clonepaper

As an Investor never ever Risk what you can't afford to lose I've learned that the hard way.
learn to minimize your risks.

Learning Price Action for me Helped me a lot.

Please share your strategies. definitely need to learn and expand my knowledge to be a successful trader.

The most important thing in Forex which most of us never take note of is controlling your emotions. Emotion will make you exit trades that will be profitable because of a small draw down. It will make you enter more trades because of small profit made on the initial.

Discipline is the key to control your emotion. Still developing my self on this

This is an area I feel is so difficult to master .... so many different variables to take into account like account size. Spreads on different brokers, lot size, etc. Be great if there was a system just for this Ok hand

This is an area I feel is so difficult to master .... so many different variables to take into account like account size. Spreads on different brokers, lot size, etc. Be great if there was a system just for this Ok hand
You can check on online training platform like baby pips for this. It will be helpful.

Hello everyone. First of all, I'm interested in forex trading for about a year now. I still classify myself as a beginner. I am really trying to learn it and for some reason, I end up losing money every time (on demo account of course). I tried to develop new strategies, use existing ones, and every time I lost my temper and quitted. What do I need to do to improve myself? Thank you. And it is been a long time since I used a forum like this. You guys are awesome!

Hello everyone. First of all, I'm interested in forex trading for about a year now. I still classify myself as a beginner. I am really trying to learn it and for some reason, I end up losing money every time (on demo account of course). I tried to develop new strategies, use existing ones, and every time I lost my temper and quitted. What do I need to do to improve myself? Thank you. And it is been a long time since I used a forum like this. You guys are awesome!
What youtube channels or websites have you seen already? So far, you could try No Nonsense forex, I may look like advertising it, but I really learned a lot by watching its videos. Although, it took me a month to finish them since... It's like 160+ videos long. But the watch is worthwhile.

Understand currency as a beginner and most of the traders turn their blind eye to this issue. It falls in the process of learning. Learning increases traders’ vitality for earning more profit on the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
be patient, never enter a trade against the trend. support resistance lines must also be drawn correctly

be patient, never enter a trade against the trend. support resistance lines must also be drawn correctly
Patience is really key, also your psychology. If your mind is affected or you just thing about rushing profits you'll fail for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.