What's new

TRADE ATS 3.0 Action Threshold Software

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

kazza166

Not mine found somewhere on the web thought someone might find it useful though.

Attachments

• Trade ATS v3.0.zip
    735.3 KB · Views: 256
There is a way to get only sniper entries using this system it seems the market always comes back to touch the expansion line before it leaves the area after it has broken out of consolidation. The move forms from as little as M5 then goes up M15, M30, and H1. It may take more time for H4 and D1 timeframes however if you are a swinger then you should be able to be patient. I recommend watching a move when it forms on M15, then M30 then you wait for your entry on H1. It works for me I think It can work for someone here as well. I do wish there was a way to illustrate this better but I have marked the perfect entries on attached photos below

Attachments

• IMG_20210407_214241_606.jpg
    IMG_20210407_214241_606.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_20210407_214238_288.jpg
    IMG_20210407_214238_288.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_20210407_214235_319.jpg
    IMG_20210407_214235_319.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_20210407_214230_317.jpg
    IMG_20210407_214230_317.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_20210407_214224_431.jpg
    IMG_20210407_214224_431.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 185
There is a way to get only sniper entries using this system it seems the market always comes back to touch the expansion line before it leaves the area after it has broken out of consolidation. The move forms from as little as M5 then goes up M15, M30, and H1. It may take more time for H4 and D1 timeframes however if you are a swinger then you should be able to be patient. I recommend watching a move when it forms on M15, then M30 then you wait for your entry on H1. It works for me I think It can work for someone here as well. I do wish there was a way to illustrate this better but I have marked the perfect entries on attached photos below
The pictures look really cool. Not sure if it will be profitable?

have the 2,0 and 3.0, for me just the loss, I tried to do martingale to see if it paid off and etc, but I can't find a good management. Can anybody help me?

have the 2,0 and 3.0, for me just the loss, I tried to do martingale to see if it paid off and etc, but I can't find a good management. Can anybody help me?
You need to master one asset and stop trading everything ATS is for someone who already understands the market so because you are using martingale It tells me you don't know how to trade in the first place. With a proper risk to reward ratio you would need to win only 30_40% of trades and by end of month you still smiling to the bank so you need to go back to the basics

T
[QUOTE = "THEODDSGOD, postagem: 133057, membro: 114204"]
Você precisa dominar um ativo e parar de negociar tudo que ATS é para alguém que já entende o mercado, então porque você está usando martingale. Ele me diz que você não sabe como negociar em primeiro lugar. Com uma relação risco / recompensa adequada, você precisaria ganhar apenas 30_40% das negociações e, no final do mês, você ainda está sorrindo para o banco, então precisa voltar ao básico
[/CITAR]
Tanks!

T
[QUOTE = "THEODDSGOD, postagem: 133057, membro: 114204"]
Você precisa dominar um ativo e parar de negociar tudo que ATS é para alguém que já entende o mercado, então porque você está usando martingale. Ele me diz que você não sabe como negociar em primeiro lugar. Com uma relação risco / recompensa adequada, você precisaria ganhar apenas 30_40% das negociações e, no final do mês, você ainda está sorrindo para o banco, então precisa voltar ao básico
[/CITAR]
Tanks!
Can you translate this to English please

Hey all, nice thread here. I have ATS 2.0 too and I am trying to learn this method. I am not newbie in trading and market maker method but I am struggling to getting very good entries with this software.
I think I have to understand it fully and watch the videos again.
Anyone good results? Please report =) Thanks

Last edited:
You need to master one asset and stop trading everything ATS is for someone who already understands the market so because you are using martingale It tells me you don't know how to trade in the first place. With a proper risk to reward ratio you would need to win only 30_40% of trades and by end of month you still smiling to the bank so you need to go back to the basics
Can you please contact me or reply here how I can get in contact with you ? I want to talk with you about ATS system. Please.thanks

Where do u set your SL and TP on H1 after this waiting? THX

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.