What's new

Trade but not in gamlinb

Alex

i am thinking to put my money in bitcoin, isn't a better way to earn more money or its just risky what's your point guys ? i am not talking about gambling

Trading isn't gambling because gambling and trading both have much difference
Gambling is game for entertainment and trading is business for investment. In order to get money and profit you need to study hard about it
most of peoples losing in trading because they are deciding a wrong decision.

Trading is like gambling but it doesnt mean you are gambling literally. Gambling and trading are both risky

How gambling is different than gambling ? there seems to be difference with technical analysis, you just betting on something completely random

Trading is like gambling but it doesnt mean you are gambling literally. Gambling and trading are both risky

I believe it's depend on a way you treat it. If you doing it patiently and you do take actions based only on your math analysis, it's not gamble, it's just statistic, and the more you repeat it, the closer to the basic statistic data it gets. But if you take 1-2xxx leverage, or even loan money from something like paydayloansinvirginia.com, and then throw it in every opportunity, then yeah, it's gambling. For sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.